deliberate | deliberated | deliberates | deliberating | deliberations | deliberation | deliberative
Pages in category "Deliberation"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Simply by nondevotional speculation on the rope and the snake, one cannot approach the Absolute Truth. Therefore devotional service is stressed as more important than deliberation or mental speculation to understand the Absolute Truth
- So long there is deliberation of sinful and pious activities, that is called karma. Karma has got two results, either suffering or enjoying. Of course, in this material world there is no enjoyment. But with the hope of enjoyment, we agree to suffer
- Some steps should be taken immediately. After some deliberation, she (Rukmini) decided to send a message to Krsna, and so that she might not be deceived, she selected a qualified brahmana as her messenger
- Sometimes devotees in santa-rasa become stunned, peaceful, jubilant, deliberate, reflective, anxious, dexterous and argumentative. These symptoms indicate continuous ecstasy, or established emotion
- We are making deliberation, "This is pious activities, this is impious." That is also good. Doing things blindly, that is another thing, but if one has this deliberation, "This is sinful activity and this is sinful activity," he is better than them
- We are putting these books for deliberation before the topmost thinkers of human society. Therefore, I have to see that in all languages all of our books are published
- When one takes to Krsna consciousness, one at once becomes completely aloof from bodily activities. In such a controlled life, in which his deliberations are changed, he lives happily within the city of nine gates
- When there is deliberate negligence of the regulative principles of religious life, the women as a class become polluted, and as a result there are unwanted children
- While Brahma was deliberating with his sons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu, roared tumultuously like a great mountain
- With great deliberation, they have established the truth that the distance between Sumeru and the mountain known as Lokaloka is one fourth of the diameter of the universe - or, in other words, 125,000,000 yojanas (1 billion miles)
- Without further deliberation, the demon Vrkasura approached Lord Siva to place his hand on Lord Siva’s head