Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Deliberately"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Candidates for liberation deliberately reject the worship of the demigods, although they have no disrespect for any one of them
- Contemptuous sons are born of the condemned womb of their mother. In Bhagavad-gita (1.40) it is said, "When there is deliberate negligence of the regulative principles of religious life, the women as a class become polluted
- If a man thinks that chanting will save him from all kinds of sinful reaction deliberately committed by him, then he becomes the greatest offender
- It is for this reason only that candidates for liberation deliberately reject the worship of the demigods, although they have no disrespect for any one of them
- The householders and persons who have deliberately broken the vow of celibacy cannot enter into the kingdom of deathlessness
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, there are many mystic yogis who are very learned and deliberate in achieving the highest perfection of life. They engage themselves in the yogic process of controlling the life-air within the body"
- The root of sin is deliberate disobedience of the laws of nature through disregarding the proprietorship of the Lord. Disobeying the laws of nature or the order of the Lord brings ruin to a human being
- When Krsna and Balarama reached the gate of the wrestling arena, They saw a big elephant of the name Kuvalayapida being tended by a caretaker riding on its head. The caretaker was deliberately blocking Their entrance
- When the great mystic yogi Durvasa deliberately attempted to take the life of Ambarisa, the Lord suitably punished Durvasa, even though he was a powerful yogi who could approach all the demigods and even the Lord Himself