Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Deity Worship (Umbrella Category)
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Bells (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Garland (1 C, 137 P)
- ► Questions On... The Deity, Deity Worship (152 P)
- ► Radha-Krsna Worship (73 P)
- ► Worshiping - Arcanam (1 C, 53 P)
- ► Yajana (6 P)
Pages in category "Deity Worship (Umbrella Category)"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- I was very much anxious to introduce this worship of Tulasi plant amongst our Society members, but it has not become successful til now, therefore, when I hear that you have got this opportunity, my pleasure does not have any bounds
- If you can introduce this Govardhana puja, I have no objection, but it requires hard labor, good management and much money also. But the process is bona fide
- One should bathe Him with milk. (17) Then one should bathe Him with yogurt. (18) Then one should bathe Him with ghee. (19) Then one should bathe Him with honey. (20) Then one should bathe Him with water in which sugar has been dissolved
- One who is transcendentally advanced can gain direct inspiration from the temple Deity, and thus a devotee of the Lord always takes shelter of a recognized temple of the Lord in order to make tangible advancement in transcendental knowledge