Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
decry | decried | decries | decrying
Pages in category "Decry"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A devotee's business is to earn the favor of the Lord. Therefore a devotee should always glorify the Lord in His wonderful creations. A devotee should not decry the creation of the Lord, defying Him by saying that He has created a false world
- Atheism means defying the authority of the Vedas and decrying the great acaryas who teach Vedic scriptures for the benefit of the people in general
- One who does not understand the transcendental nature of the body of Krsna becomes His enemy and decries Him or fights with Him. The destination of such enemies is to merge into the Lord's Brahman effulgence
- Our policy is not that to decry material advancement of civilization, but our instruction is that do not forget your real business, self-realization
- Saunaka Rsi, told Suta Gosvami, "Although as human beings we are contaminated with so many taints of material existence, simply by our conversing with you about the Supreme Personality of Godhead we are now gradually decrying our desire for liberation"
- Some materialistic politicians in spiritual guise decry the present system of civilization as satanic, but unfortunately they do not care about the culture of real knowledge as it is described in the Bhagavad-gita
- Such persons, whose very principle of life is to decry the Personality of Godhead, cannot surrender unto the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- The great sage Narada cannot decry the authority of the Vedas, but he wanted to indicate to King Pracinabarhisat that the path of karma-kanda is very difficult and risky
- The Mayavadi philosopher cannot understand that the Lord has feelings. The Lord is satisfied if someone offers Him a nice prayer, and similarly, if someone decries His existence or calls Him by ill names, God is dissatisfied
- There are many inexperienced persons who advocate self-realization without the help of a spiritual master. They decry the necessity of the spiritual master and try themselves to take his place
- There are ten offenses we should avoid. The first offense is to decry persons who try in their lives to broadcast the glories of the Lord