Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
decency | decently | decent
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Nice (7 C, 769 P)
Pages in category "Decent"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- One is made brahmacari, celibacy, spiritual. One is made a very decently, family life, grhastha. One is made retired life, sannyasi. Very systematical. So if we don't follow the varnasrama-dharma, then we are not even human beings
- Our eating process is more decent than the animals. We have got nice kitchen. We can prepare varieties of foodstuff by mixing so many eatables. Because we have got intelligence, we can do
- Seeing Narada passing by, the damsels of heaven covered their bodies with cloth, but the two sons (Nalakuvara and Manigriva), being drunkards, did not have this decency. Narada became angry with their behavior and cursed them
- Such people have no sense of decency, and even in public streets or public parks they embrace each other just like cats and dogs and pass it off in the name of love-making
- The distinction between an animal and a man is that the animal cannot control himself and has no sense of decency, whereas the human being has the sense of decency and can control himself
- The human being has the sense of decency
- Try to live decently by taking krsna-prasada and chanting Hare Krsna mantra. Jiveta: in this way you can live hundreds of years. That is recommended in the Isopanisad