Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
crack | cracked | cracking | cracks
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Crack"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A man may be very healthy body, but the, if the brain is cracked, this body will not help. Everything is spoiled. So at the present moment there is no brain, there is no brahmana, neither there is ksatriya, simply sudras and vaisyas, mostly sudras
- As soon as the demon (Vrkasura) did that, his head cracked, as if struck by a thunderbolt, and he immediately died
- I have already formed the Governing Body Commission and your good name is also in the Board. There is no time for creating a crack in our solid formation of Krsna Consciousness Society
- I would like you both to continue to make nice advancement. So please patch up any crack that may have come between yourself and ISKCON
- Jayadratha's father was surprised to see a severed head on his lap, and he at once threw it to the ground. The father immediately died, his forehead being cracked in seven pieces
- Just like this controller or director of this rain department is Indra. This thundering, it is under his direction this thundering is going on. He throws the thunderbolts and cracks the mountain, and then we get chunks
- The brahmana is compared with the brain of the body. Unless there is brain, what is the use of these hands and legs? If one's brain is cracked, madman, he cannot do anything
- The sound of the bow cracking filled both sky and land and was heard by Kamsa. When Kamsa heard what had happened, he began to fear for his life
- They are so expert, in one day they will make one doll. And as soon as it is little dried up, then there are cracks, then they will finish it, fill up these cracks, and then at last they fix up the head. Head at last
- We have so much work to do, we cannot lose our solidarity. Do not cause a crack there with any fighting spirit or competition
- While the dayitas carried the heavy Jagannatha Deity from one pad to the next, some of the pads broke, and the cotton contents floated into the air. When they broke, they made a heavy cracking sound