Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Cotton"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If there is enough milk, enough grain, enough fruit, enough cotton, enough silk and enough jewels, then why do people need economic development in the shape of tools and machines?
- If there is enough milk, enough grains, enough fruit, enough cotton, enough silk and enough jewels, then why do the people need cinemas, houses of prostitution, slaughterhouses, etc.?
- In King Kong movie they made cotton as cloud. (laughs). They can do everything in the laboratory
- In this hell there is a silk-cotton tree full of thorns as strong as thunderbolts. The agents of Yamaraja hang the sinful man on that tree and pull him down forcibly so that the thorns very severely tear his body
- The Bhattacarya then took a fine cotton swab and put it before the Lord's nostrils. When he saw the cotton move very slightly, he became hopeful
- The heart of one who is highly elevated and grave is compared with gold. If one's heart is very soft and gentle, his heart is compared with a cotton swab
- The human necessities of life are fully supplied by the Lord in the shape of food grains, milk, fruit, wood, stone, sugar, silk, jewels, cotton, salt, water, vegetables, etc
- The human necessities of life are fully supplied by the Lord in the shape of food grains, milk, fruit, wood, stone, sugar, silk, jewels, cotton, salt, water, vegetables, etc., in sufficient quantity to feed and care for the human race of the world
- The saintly brahmana said: To cover my body I use whatever is available, whether it be linen, silk, cotton, bark or deerskin, according to my destiny, and I am fully satisfied and unagitated
- There is mahima-siddhi, laghima-siddhi. He can become lighter than the swab of cotton. The yogis, they become so light. Still there are yogis in India
- We see that a strong wind will mingle together clouds, atomic particles of dust or broken pieces of cotton, & after the strong wind subsides, all the clouds, particles of dust and pieces of cotton are again separated, scattered in different places
- When Krsna killed Aristasura, some of the gopis said, "My dear friends, just see how Krsna has killed Aristasura! Although he was stronger than a mountain, Krsna plucked him up just like a piece of cotton and threw him away without any difficulty"
- Whole world is going on just like a motor car. It is combination of gross material - iron, steel, copper, glass, like that, and cotton, and fiber. The car is combination of some material things, but it is operated or it is manufactured by the man