Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
convey | conveyed | conveying | conveyor | conveys
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Convey"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A person in the disciplic succession can convey the message of the Lord as it is to his disciple. No one can be spiritually realized by manufacturing his own process, as is the fashion of the foolish pretenders
- Although this is figurative language, it conveys the meaning behind the appearance of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The full significance of His appearance will be explained in later chapters
- I am in due receipt of your invitation letter and I am very glad that your daughter Kum Kum is going to be married. Please convey all my blessings to the bride and bridegroom
- I am very insignificant. I have no capacity. My business is only to convey the message of Krsna. Just like a postal peon; his business is to convey the letter
- I thank you all very much for making the Rathayatra festival so successful. Please convey my gratitude to all the boys and girls who participated in this great transcendental service
- I thank you very much for your growing spirit of K.C. and I pray to Krishna for your future progress in life. Please convey my blessings to the other devotees there
- In this regard, Srila Sridhara Svami has composed a verse which conveys the idea that the supreme source of everything, the S P of God, is so great & unlimited that it is not possible for the living entity to understand Him by any material acquisition
- One has to surrender to Krsna through the via media of guru, directly. This is the process. Therefore guru accepts respects from the disciple not for his personal self, but conveying the respect to Krsna. This is the process
- One thing you must know that any prayer you offer to your Spiritual Master and Superior Spiritual Master, all of them are conveyed to Krishna, so no sincere prayers go in vain
- The article was very nice, and I can appreciate how you are assimilating this Krishna philosophy and conveying it nicely to others
- The meaning of controlled speech conveyed by Srila Rupa Gosvami advocates the positive process of krsna-katha, engaging the speaking process in glorifying the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna
- The messenger reached the royal assembly of Krsna in Dvaraka and conveyed the message given by his master, Paundraka
- The Sanskrit word isvara (controller) conveys the import of God, but the Supreme Person is called the paramesvara, or the supreme isvara
- The word 'mukti' refers to five kinds of liberation. But its direct meaning usually conveys the idea of becoming one with the Lord
- The word hari conveys various meanings, but the chief import of the word is that He (the Lord) vanquishes everything inauspicious and takes away the mind of the devotee by awarding pure transcendental love
- The word religion is a little different from sanatana-dharma. Religion conveys the idea of faith. Faith may change. One may have faith in a particular process, and change the faith afterwards and adopt another faith. But sanatana-dharma cannot be changed