Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
continuation | continuity | continually
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Continuation"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Even if there is no continuity, if only by chance a person takes interest in a pure devotee's instruction, he can be accepted and advance in devotional service
- Even though a devotee slips in one birth, the continuation of his Krsna consciousness elevates him further and further, until he goes back to Godhead
- Even though it is not one hundred percent perfectly performed, still whatever I have done will not be lost. In my next life, from the very point where I stopped in this life, I shall begin again. In this way there is always a continuity
- Every living entity is eternal. He must have his eternal body. But purposefully, to enjoy this material world, the living entity has accepted a material body. Not only once, but it is going on continually, one after another
- Except for work in Krsna consciousness, all activities are abominable because they continually bind the worker to the cycle of birth and death
- I shall continually recite Vedanta philosophy before Caitanya Mahaprabhu so that He may remain fixed in His renunciation and thus enter upon the path of monism
- In continuation from my last letter to you, I wish to inform you that I have now arrived in Bombay a week ago. I would like to meet with you
- In continuation of my last letter, upon opening further the box sent by you along with your letters to me I have found the necklaces and handkerchief made by you for Sri Sri Radha and Krsna, and they are so wonderful
- In literature such as Nama-kaumudi this state of existence is accepted as continual affection for or attraction to Krsna
- In this way they discussed topics about Lord Krsna continually for five to seven days
- Krsna continued, "My dear wife, I am the bestower of all benedictions, even up to the standard of liberation from this material world, and it is I only who can stop the continuation of material existence and call one back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna is so kind, He leaves book, He leaves representative, and He comes Himself. In so many ways He is trying to give us the benefit. Asura: we do not take the advantage, and continually suffer, birth after birth we suffer
- Krsna replied, "Everyone takes birth in this material world in continuation of his previous life, and thus he is subject to the stringent laws of nature, such as birth and death, distress and happiness, profit and loss"
- The brahmanas said, "They (the wives of the brahmanas) gave up their family connections, which are just like a dark well for the continuation of material miseries"
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of various thoughts and experiences undergone during our past lives. Thus there is a chain of continuation from one life to another
- The word nirvanatman is very significant in this verse. Unless one accepts the process of devotional service, one cannot end the continuation of material existence
- There is a chain of continuation from one life to another, from previous lives to this life, and from this life to future lives. This is also sometimes proved by saying that a man is a born poet, a born scientist or a born devotee
- There is continually a manifestation of vidya and avidya. Vidya and avidya are very nicely described in Isopanisad. It is said there that sometimes, due to avidya, or a poor fund of knowledge, one accepts the Absolute Truth as ultimately impersonal
- These symptoms are activities of ecstasy. They are visible in the shivering of the body and the shedding of tears. After the outward appearance of these ecstatic symptoms, they stay within the mind, and continuation of the ecstasy is called samadhi
- This continued material life is called samsara. Birth, death, lamentation, foolishness and anxiety are due to such material considerations. Thus we sometimes come to a proper understanding and sometimes fall again to a wrong conception of life
- We do not know "What I was before this life and what I shall become after this life?" Life is continuation. That is spiritual knowledge. But they do not know also even that life is continuation
- When Krsna stopped the villagers of Braja (Vrndavana) from worshiping Indra, Indra became angry and therefore inundated Vrndavana with continual rain