Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contented | content | contentment
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Satisfaction (16 C, 369 P)
Pages in category "Contentment"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- According to brahminical culture, one should be content with whatever he obtains without special endeavor and should cultivate spiritual consciousness
- According to brahminical culture, one should be content with whatever he obtains without special endeavor and should cultivate spiritual consciousness. Then he will be happy. The purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement is to spread this understanding
- Although one becomes a grhastha, to enjoy sex life to his heart's content, one is never satisfied. Such a lusty materialist is like a goat, for it is said that if goats meant for slaughter get the opportunity, they enjoy sex before being killed
- As far as bedding is concerned, the ascetic should be content with simply lying on the floor. The purpose for undergoing such severe austerities is to become a devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The aim of the varnasrama divisions - brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, sudra, brahmacarya, grhastha, vanaprastha and sannyasa - is to train one to control the senses and be content with the bare necessities
- The Krsna consciousness movement is therefore establishing various farms, especially in America, to show how to be happy and content with minimum necessities of life and to save time for self-realization
- The Mayavadis are confused as to whether refuting the existence of consciousness or accepting it will give them contentment
- We are enjoying with this body means we are enjoying the sense gratification. My eyes, to see something very beautiful. so God has given us these eyes. See nicely. To your heart's content. I want to touch something soft. Krsna has given us
- When the citizens abide by the rules of the king, the kingdom runs smoothly and everyone is prosperous and content. But when the demoniac population of thieves, rogues, and criminals steadily increases, the kingdom is filled with chaos and terror
- Without contentment one could not be happy even if he possessed the property of the entire world or the entire universe. In human society, therefore, the brahminical culture, ksatriya culture and vaisya culture must be maintained