Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conqueror | conquerors | conqueror's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conquering Krsna (4 P)
Pages in category "Conqueror"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- O conqueror of the foe, all living entities are born into delusion, bewildered by dualities arisen from desire and hate
- O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences
- On the bank of the Yamuna, once there was the crackling sound of dry leaves, giggling from the cowherd boys and thundering from the sky. Sridama was tightening his belt to fight with Krsna, the conqueror of the demon Agha
- There are many instances in the history of the world of a great conqueror's being captivated by the charms of a Cleopatra. One has to study the captivating potency of woman, and man's attraction for that potency
- There are two types of punishment. One is that which a conqueror imposes on an enemy, and the other is like that a father imposes on his son. There is a gulf of difference between these two kinds of punishment
- These things can be avoided when one is very much advanced in Krsna Consciousness. Krsna's Name is Madan Mohan, the conqueror of lusty desires, or the cupid. Unless one is very much attracted with Krsna one cannot give up or avoid attraction of Cupid