conjoin | conjoined | conjoinedly | conjoint | conjointly
Pages in category "Conjointly"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I am so glad that Dayananda is doing everything so nicely. He is intelligent, responsible boy, and whatever you do conjointly, it has my approval. You may note it
- I have advised him that the two of you can conjointly work together to open a centre in Colombo. That will be very nice, so if by mutual cooperation the two of you can begin a centre there it will very much please me
- I remember when I sold the first one volume personally to the Archeological University. I sold them personally long ago. Now you must work conjointly with the other library men in India
- I understand also from him that Kirtanananda Swami is also eager to see me, and we shall be very glad if they come back and work with us conjointly. I am praying for this to Krishna
- I'm very much obliged to you that you write to say, "It is clear to me that you are great powerful Acarya in the Vaisnava world at present." Sometimes Sridhara Maharaja also says like that. So, actually if you are feeling like that let us work conjointly
- If you work conjointly, without quarreling amongst yourselves, a tremendous service can be done towards the expansion of our mission
- It is good that you GBC members are meeting and conjointly discussing such things as life membership, book distribution, etc. The future hope of solid standing of our mission is on the proper management of our governing body