Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
components | component
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Component"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- The Bhagavad-gita indicates that in the material world all component forms are subject to decay and death, regardless of their duration of life
- The ecstasy of transcendental love has two components - the context and the cause of the excitement. The context is also divided into two parts - the subject and the object
- The essence of the samvit potency is knowledge that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is Lord Krsna. All other kinds of knowledge, such as the knowledge of Brahman, are its components
- The living beings are all component parts and parcels of the Absolute Personality of Godhead, and therefore they are eternally related with Him as the servitor and the served
- The Lord's energy is divided into three component parts, namely sandhini, samvit and hladini; in other words, He is the full manifestation of existence, knowledge and bliss