complicate | complicated | complicates | complicating | complication
Pages in category "Complication"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- If we do not perform sacrifice, yajna, which means method of activities for pleasing the lord; it is stated in Bhagavad gita that any work not done for the Lord's satisfaction must entangle the doer in the complication of stringent laws of material nature
- If wife is there, then some money must be coming, that means work, land or factory, children, home, friends, community, nation, like that there is increasing complication of illusion of thinking: This is mine, that is mine
- The prakrti, nature, is instrument. Nature is not brain. Just like nowadays you have got very complicated machine, computer. The computer machine is not brain; the man who is pushing the buttons, he has got the brain
- The relationship between man and woman is very complicated, but the substance is that one who aspires to ascend to the transcendental stage of spiritual realization should be very careful in accepting the association of a woman
- The subject matter of this spiritual energy exhibited by living beings is undoubtedly very complicated for an ordinary man, who is therefore astounded by the subject
- The subject matter of this spiritual energy exhibited by living beings is undoubtedly very complicated for an ordinary man, who is therefore astounded by the subject. Sometimes he partially understands it through the imperfect senses
- The subject matter of this spiritual energy exhibited by the living being is undoubtedly very complicated thing for an ordinary man. The ordinary man is therefore astounded in the subject
- These rascals are trying to adjust things here materially and becoming more complicated, killing father, mother, and child even