Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conjointly (22 P)
Pages in category "Combinedly"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I do not wish that the Gurukula should be closed. Please work combinedly and endeavour with great determination to keep it going on nicely
- I have already written to Gargamuni, and he will not bother to become president. So combinedly you do everything nicely, he will supply money, but you can supply accounts and vouchers to Gargamuni for checking
- In the act of killing an animal, there is a regular conspiracy by the party of sinners, and all of them are liable to be punished as murderers exactly like a party of conspirators who kill a human being combinedly
- It is not my mental concoction, but I believe in the words of Narottama Dasa Thakura that the shelter of the Lotus Feet of Lord Nityananda is as cooling effectively as the combined moonshine of millions of moons
- Naturally, I want to see that all of my centres are going nicely, so is it not possible to mitigate the differences of opinion and work smoothly, conjointly. So best thing is that we wait for the Mayapur meeting and decide there combinedly what to do
- No, I don't wish to agitate your mind. I want that if there is any difference, that should be adjusted, and we must preach combinedly. That is my point
- Take over from me management of ISKCON affairs and work combinedly to open as many centers as possible all over the world. If you simply carry out the instructions which I have given you Krsna will reward you with all success
- The whole management should be done combinedly. Do not fight amongst yourselves, as that is my only anxiety
- There are many learned scholars and devotees present here. They should endeavor to remove this, I mean to say, restriction or short-sightedness, and let us combinedly work for Jagannatha to preach the bhakti cult for the benefit of the whole world
- They (The seven sons of demon Mura) equipped themselves with the necessary weapons and situated Pitha, another demon, to act as commander in the battle. By the order of Bhaumasura, all of them combinedly attacked Krsna
- This Composer Machine is a vital part of our book program, so if you can do it combinedly very nicely, it will be the greatest service to my Guru Maharaja
- You can consult Sridhara Maharaja also. He's also of that opinion as you have opined and if in this old age we can be a great triumph do something combinedly it will
- You have to pick up such many persons, and if you work combinedly together, strictly following my instructions, I am sure you will be successful
- You should do everything combinedly. That is my request. Gradually, by Krishna's Grace, we are expanding. So if amongst ourselves there is friction, it will be very dangerous