Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
coil | coiled | coiling | coils
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Twist (1 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Coils"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Finally, by following the footprints marked with flag, bow and conchshell, the inhabitants of Vrndavana arrived at the riverbank and saw that all the cows and boys were weeping to behold Krsna enwrapped in the coils of the black serpent Kaliya
- For two hours Krsna remained like an ordinary child gripped in the coils of Kaliya
- He began to expand His body, and when the serpent (Kaliya) tried to hold Him, he felt a great strain. On account of the strain, his coils slackened, and he had no alternative but to let loose the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, from his grasp
- His (Prthu Maharaja) navel was coiled and deep, his thighs were of a golden hue, and his instep was arched
- SB 10.16.13, there is the following description. When Krsna was chastising the Kaliyanaga in the Yamuna, the big snake wrapped his coils all over Krsna's body, and upon seeing Krsna in this situation, all His dear cowherd friends became greatly disturbed
- Seeing the incredible way in which Krsna was enveloped in the coils of the serpent, the affectionate cowherd boys and other inhabitants of Vrndavana immediately became stunned out of fear
- The coils within the navel of the Lord are so deep that it appears that the entire universe sprouted out of it and yet again wishes to go back
- The demigods and demons coiled Vasuki around Mandara Mountain as a churning rope, and with great pleasure they endeavored to produce nectar by churning the ocean of milk
- The head of the sisumara form is downward, and its body appears like that of a coiled snake. On the end of its tail is Dhruvaloka, on the body of the tail are Prajapati, Agni, Indra and Dharma, and on the root of the tail are Dhata and Vidhata