Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
clarification | clarified | clarifies | clarify | clarifying | clarity
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Clarification"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- After hearing Rukmini's statement and her clarification of each and every word He had used to arouse her anger of love toward Him, Krsna addressed Rukmini as follows
- As a great devotee of Krsna, King Pariksit was already liberated, but for clarification he was asking various questions of Sukadeva Gosvami
- As a great king of the entire world, he (King Prthu) could have given them (the members of the assembly) orders, but he was so humble, meek and honest that he presented his statement for approval in order to clarify his mature decision
- As water in its natural state, before coming in contact with earth, is clear, sweet and unruffled, so the characteristic traits of pure consciousness are complete serenity, clarity, and freedom from distraction
- Generally people cannot understand how Krsna performs His pastimes, but Lord Caitanya clarified this by comparing the performance of His pastimes to the orbit of the sun
- Generally, the followers of Ramanujacarya come out victorious in such meetings. So Pariksit Maharaja wanted to clarify the situation by asking this question of Sukadeva Gosvami
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as an ideal teacher, shows us how a disciple should deal with his spiritual master. Whenever there is doubt regarding any point, he should refer the matter to his spiritual master for clarification
- Sruta-grhitaya. And sruta-grhitaya is Vedanta knowledge, not sentimental. Sruta-grhitaya. That is sound knowledge. Discuss Bhagavatam daily, as much as possible. Everything will be clarified. Because Bhagavata is the essence
- The goddess of learning, Sarasvati, inspired Dr. Radhakrishnan to say "Man cannot become God." We would like to clarify this statement by saying "Even after becoming liberated, a man cannot become God
- The Supreme Lord and His surrendered servitors have in various ways clarified and transmitted the knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, but those who offend the Supreme Lord and His devotees can never comprehend such topics
- The Yamadutas were certain that Ajamila was a most sinful man, but although Yamaraja wanted to punish him, the Visnudutas excused him. This was a puzzling situation that the Yamadutas wanted Yamaraja to clarify
- This is strictly prohibited for brahmacaris, and what to speak of a brahmacari like Sukadeva Gosvami. But because the circumstances of the rasa dance were very suspect, Maharaja Pariksit inquired for clarification from Sukadeva Gosvami
- This literature clarifies our relationship with Lord Visnu, and therefore the publication of ISKCON literature is the performance of yajna
- To clarify, in the previous chapters, the symptoms of devotional service were explained along with instructions as to how they can be executed with our present senses, gradually rising to the platform of ecstasy of spontaneous love