Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
choose | chooses | choosing
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Choose"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A living entity utilizes his senses, intelligence, mind and so on in a specific way of his own choosing and thus develops a particular type of body, within which he becomes encaged
- A person may be enjoying the body of a prime minister or a president, but when he understands that he will be forced to accept the body of a dog or hog, he chooses not to leave the present body. Therefore he lies in a coma many days before death
- A servant may desire to start his own business and imitate his master, and when he chooses to do so, he may leave the protection of his master. Sometimes he is a failure, and sometimes he is successful
- Bali Mardan is my trusted senior disciple, do you think I am a fool to choose him for running on My big New York temple. Rather, if anyone criticizes him, they must be the fool
- Bhismadeva was a great devotee of the Lord, but he chose to fight against the Pandavas by the will of the Lord because the Lord wanted to show that a fighter like Bhisma cannot win on the wrong side
- By taking advantage of the Superself's guidance in the form of intelligence we can either continue to study & practice our conclusion "I am not this body," or we can choose to remain in the false material identification
- Generally, those who are expert in writing drama choose to call Cupid the ideal dhira-lalita, but we can more perfectly find in the personality of Krsna all the characteristics of dhira-lalita
- God is everything, and we can associate with Him according to our choice. The ability to choose, or our conscience, is given to us in the human form so we can utilize it
- Gurukrpa Swami is given sanction by me to develop the program along guidelines which he can choose
- I shall choose some guru. I shall say, "Now you become acarya. You become authorized." I am waiting for that. You become all acarya. I retire completely. But the training must be complete
- In the assembly where mother Sita was to choose her husband, in the midst of the heroes of this world, He (Lord Ramacandra) broke the bow belonging to Lord Siva
- In the last portion of the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna very plainly says to Arjuna, "My dear Arjuna, now I have spoken everything to you. Now you may choose to accept it or not"
- It is document, I have to choose each word very soberly and if I have to think of management then I cannot do this. I cannot be like these rascals who present something mental concoction to cheat the public
- It was very nicely done and the cover is very attractive, but one thing is that my picture has come out very black. There are so many pictures, and if that one was so black, you should not have chosen it
- The elderly brahmana said, "My daughter is my own property. If I choose to give my property to someone, who has the power to stop me"
- The living entity by nature has minute independence to choose his own good or bad fortune, but when he forgets his supreme master, the Personality of Godhead, he gives himself up unto the modes of material nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can be seen or unseen according to His own transcendental desire; similarly, a devotee, being jivan-mukta, can be seen or not, as he chooses
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead chooses a mother and father from whom to take birth again and again
- The verses of the Gita have a specific melody but you may choose a suitable tune. Most important is that the melody remains very simple
- They (low-class men) sometimes kill a human being before the deity. They generally choose a person who is not very intelligent - in other words, an animal in the shape of a man
- They (pure devotees) are also aware that the fully independent Supreme Lord, who is eternally engaged in transcendental activities, chooses a particular land in which to unfold His earthly pastimes
- We can choose to remain in the false material identification, fancying ourselves to be the possessors and doers
- When there are bodily reactions as felt in happiness and distress, it is to be understood that the cause is the spirit soul himself. If he so desires, the spirit soul can change this conditional life of dualities by choosing to serve Krsna