Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cherish | cherished | cherishes | "long cherished"
Pages in category "Cherish"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A pure devotee must not cherish any desire other than to serve Krsna. He should not offer worship to the demigods or to mundane personalities. He should not cultivate artificial knowledge, which is devoid of Krsna consciousness
- Arjuna is hearing the science of God from Krsna. The living entity, if he submits to this hearing process, will lose his long-cherished desire to dominate material nature
- For a long time she (Satya) had cherished the idea of marrying Krsna and was following the principles of austerities to obtain her desired husband
- For so long I have wanted to have Rathayatra in New York and now at long last you have helped me fulfill this long-cherished dream
- For so long I have wanted to have Rathayatra in New York and now at long last you have helped me fulfill this long-cherished dream. The Ratha-carts were very strong and attractive and I thank you and all of your assistants
- I wish to go there with a party of not less than 6 and not more than 12 heads. I wish to establish a center there which is my long cherished ambition
- If one cherishes pure loving devotion to Me, thinking of Me as his son, his friend or his beloved, regarding himself as great and considering Me his equal or inferior, I become subordinate to him
- It is all Krishna’s Grace that so quickly you have established a center in Japan, which I cherished for a long time
- Lord Krsna thought: "If one cherishes pure loving devotion to Me, thinking of Me as his son, his friend or his beloved, regarding himself as great and considering Me his equal or inferior, I become subordinate to him"
- Lord Ramacandra gave them the benediction that their desires would be fulfilled when He would appear as Krsna. Therefore the desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished
- Servitude (dasya), friendship (sakhya), parental affection (vatsalya) and conjugal love (srngara) are the four transcendental mellows (rasas). By the devotees who cherish these four mellows, Lord Krsna is subdued
- She (Kubja) was allowed to embrace Krsna with her arms and mitigate her long-cherished desire to have Him as a visitor in her house
- She (Satya) then began to think, "If I have performed any pious activities to the best of my ability, and if I have sincerely thought all along to have Krsna as my husband, then Krsna may be pleased to fulfill my long-cherished desire"
- Simply by seeing the Lord and smelling the aroma of tulasi and saffron from His lotus feet, the Kumaras became devotees and abandoned their long-cherished impersonalism
- The desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished. So they approached Goddess Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband
- The devotees activities are not selfishly motivated, aimed at realizing his own cherished dreams, but are directed toward fulfilling the will of God on earth. This yoga is known as buddhi-yoga, wherein lies the entire world's good fortune
- The gopis said, "We therefore appeal to You (Krsna), dear Lord of all lords: please do not kill our long-cherished desires to have You as our supreme husband"
- The living entity, if he submits to this hearing process, will lose his long-cherished desire to dominate material nature, and gradually and proportionately, as he reduces his long desire to dominate, he comes to enjoy spiritual happiness
- Then the gopis told lotus-eyed Krsna, "Please do not discourage our long-cherished desires to have You as our husband. Any intelligent man who cares for his own self-interest reposes all his loving spirit in You"