Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
causeless | causelessly | causelessness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Causeless Mercy (2 C, 104 P)
Pages in category "Causeless"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- The elder gopis' affection for the boys causelessly increased
- The gopis' feeling of happiness was indirect, for it was dependent on the pleasure of Krsna. Causeless love of Godhead is always so. Such pure love is possible only when the predominated is made happy by the happiness of the predominator
- The highest, most glorious religion is the attainment of causeless, unmotivated devotional service. In pure devotional service, the only motive should be to please the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- These relations of the cows & gopis with their calves & boys remained unchanged, although actually the original calves & boys were not there. Actually the cows’ affection for their calves & the elder gopis’ affection for the boys causelessly increased