Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
capitalist | capitalistic | capitalists | capitalist's | capitalized
Pages in category "Capitalists"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- Because people have become sudra, therefore the capitalists are exploiting them. If everyone denies to be, serve, then these so-called industries will fail. Immediately
- Bhagavata says that whatever capacity you may have, either you are a scientist or a lawyer or an engineer or a rich man, a capitalist, whatever you may be. Your duty is to utilize your talent for Krsna consciousness. That's all
- By personally tasting the mellows of love of Godhead, Caitanya Mahaprabhu taught His direct disciples the process. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God
- Communism is a movement of sudras, and capitalism is meant for vaisyas. In the fighting between these two factions, the sudras and vaisyas, gradually, due to the abominable condition of society, the communists will emerge triumphant
- Communist dictating, "You, sir, render service to me," and the capitalist dictating, "Give me service, sir." But Krsna says, "No. No service to this, no service..." Sarva-dharman parityajya: "You simply give your service to Me
- Either the world is run on the principle of communistic philosophy or capitalistic philosophy, it will never be happy. Here is the formula, that everyone should be satisfied with the profit that he can easily make. That's all
- Either you become communist or capitalist or this or that, you have to accept one leader. So take the best, first-class, perfect leader: Krsna. Then you'll be happy
- Either you become communist or capitalist or this or that, you have to accept one leader. So take the best, first-class, perfect leader: Krsna. Then you'll be happy. Otherwise it is not possible
- Either you become communist, socialist or capitalist or this "ist" or that "ist," the real disease is bhoga-vancha, "How I shall enjoy this world"
- Either you take as a philosopher, scientist or rich man, capitalist, as soon as there is death... Just like you see, Hiranyakasipu, he was very powerful, and as soon as Nrsimhadeva appeared, everything finished. Now he is dying
- Everyone is trying to be happy by his work. A man, ordinary worker, he is also trying to be happy by working, and a great capitalist, he is also trying to be happy by work. But Bhagavad-gita says that they are trying to be happy in what sense?
- I hope this noble movement will unite the communists and the capitalists alike for the common goal of life which still remained veiled for want of a sufficiently intelligent class of men
- In modern society there is always a great quarrel between the laborers and the capitalists. This quarrel has taken an international shape, and the world is in danger
- In order to save themselves and bring peace to the world, both parties (the communists and the capitalists) must follow the instructions of Sri Isopanisad
- In some places certain capitalists in government restrict the farmers’ production of grain, not knowing the actual fact that all food grains are supplied by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is the duty of the intelligent men to influence the members of the richer communities - the ksatriyas and vaisyas - to sacrifice for spiritual culture. Only in this way can the tension between the capitalists and the laborers be well mitigated
- Nirgrantha also refers to one who is illiterate, lowborn, misbehaved, unregulated and devoid of respect for the Vedic literature. The word also refers to one who is a capitalist and to one who has no riches
- Nothing can be solved by placing wealth in the hands of the communists or the capitalists. If a hundred-dollar bill is lying on the street, someone may pick it up and put it in his pocket. Such a man is not honest
- Simply transferring wealth from capitalists to communists cannot solve the problem of modern politics, for it has been demonstrated that when a communist gets money, he uses it for his own sense gratification
- So the machine has not improved the situation. It has improved the pocket of the capitalist. But it has not improved the condition of the mass of people
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Of the many capitalists who possess great riches, who is the topmost?" Ramananda Raya replied, "He who is richest in love for Radha and Krsna is the greatest capitalist"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is a wealthy capitalist possessing the touchstone of love of God. Not considering whether one is a proper or improper recipient, He gives His treasure to anyone and everyone. Thus He is the most munificent
- The capitalist serves his family and the family serves the head man in terms of the eternal capacity of eternal being. In this way we can see no living being is exempted from the practice of rendering service to other living being
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The fight between the demigods and the demons. So the same fight is there in different name, "Communists and the capitalists." But the capitalists are also eighty percent, ninety percent demons. Yes. Because they do not know the science of God
- The industrialist and the capitalist do not want the farmer to remain at home, satisfied with his agricultural produce. When the farmers are satisfied by a luxuriant growth of food grains, the capitalist becomes gloomy at heart
- The laborer, the worker in the factory, all of them are sudras, and the capitalist of the industry they are vaisyas, so the whole population is now composed of vaisyas and sudras, which means the quality of passion and ignorance is now prominent
- The modern civilization has discovered severe types of dangerous industries, and laborers are attracted for high wages. But they should not accept such work. Then naturally there will be less capitalistic idea
- The people of Mathura, who are very big capitalists, also brought various presentations and offered them before the Deity in devotional service
- The result of the greedy capitalist's unnecessary accumulation of wealth is that he must suffer from a blazing fire of anxiety and always be concerned with how to save his money and invest it properly to get more and more
- The shopkeeper serves the customer, and the artisan serves the capitalist. The capitalist serves the family, and the family serves the state in the terms of the eternal capacity of the eternal living being
- There can be no peace if the communists or capitalists or any other party claims proprietorship over the resources of nature, which are entirely the property of the Lord
- They (materialists) devise many systems - such as capitalism and materialistic communism - to advance their material position. They are not interested in the laws of God or in a higher goal
- Those who utilize the energies of the worker are called capitalists, and those who actually perform the work are called laborers. In actuality they are both capitalists, and the workers are in the modes of passion and ignorance
- Unfortunately the communists do not know how to solve the problem of wealth and its distribution. Consequently when the wealth of the capitalists falls into the hands of the communists, no solution results
- Unless he changes mentality, there is no question of changing capitalist or communist or this or that. It is all useless
- We are not capitalists
- We are trying to be happy by changing cells - from capitalism to communism. The aim should be to become free from this "ism" and that "ism." One has to change completely from this "ism" of materialism; then he can become happy
- We don't mind whether you are communist, capitalist, this ist, that ist. We want to see whether you are utilizing your human intelligence for right purpose. We don't condemn anyone
- What is the difference between these rascal Communists and capitalists? After all, they are animals. How they can make things better arrangement? That is not possible
- When food grains are produced abundantly the farmers become financially stronger, and thus the capitalist becomes morose at being unable to exploit them
- When human society gives up these elementary faults enumerated by Srila Rupa Gosvami (atyahara, etc.), all enmity will cease between men and animals, capitalists and communists, and so forth
- When one takes more than his maintenance requires-be he a capitalist or a communist-he is a thief, and as such he is liable to be punished by the laws of nature
- When we compare a material man of wealth to one wealthy in devotional service to Radha and Krsna, the latter is found to be the greatest capitalist