Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cane | caned | canes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sugarcane (22 P)
Pages in category "Cane"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya continued, "This is Krsnadasa, who carries a golden cane, and here is Sikhi Mahiti, who is in charge of writing"
- Sukadeva Gosvami, "at that time He (Krsna) accepted the pastimes of an ordinary boy, keeping His flute under His arm and His bugle on the right side in His belt, along with His cane"
- The gradual development of prema may be compared to different states of sugar. First there is the seed of the sugarcane, then sugarcane and then the juice extracted from the cane
- The Lord appeared as Nrsimha and bifurcated the strong body of the atheist Hiranyakasipu with His nails, just as a carpenter pierces cane
- When this juice (the juice extracted from the cane) is boiled, it forms liquid molasses, then solid molasses, then sugar, candy, rock candy and finally lozenges
- While Lord Krsna was enjoying lunch with His friends, His flute was pushed within the belt of His cloth on His right side, and His bugle and cane were pushed in on the left-hand side of His cloth