Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bugle | bugled | bugles | bugling
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bugle"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Minor demigods like the Gandharvas and Siddhas take advantage of this atmosphere and offer prayers to your son (Krsna) by sounding their bugles and drums"
- All the citizens joined their friends & relatives to welcome Lord Krsna with great pomp & jubilation, & a tumultuous vibration of conchshells, drums & bugles received the Lord. In this way the SP of Godhead, Krsna, entered His capital, Dvaraka
- All the cows and bulls were placed in the front along with their calves, and the men, with their bows and arrows, surrounded the herds and carts and began to blow on their horns and bugles. In this way, with tumultuous sound, they started for Vrndavana
- Along with this chanting of mantras and songs, bugles and kettledrums are sounded outside the house. On this occasion (the ceremony for Krsna's birth), the joyous vibrations could be heard in all the pasturing grounds and all the houses
- Once the Lord desired to go early in the morning with all His cowherd boyfriends to the forest, where they were to assemble together and take lunch. As soon as He got up from bed, He blew His buffalo-horn bugle and called all His friends together
- One (cowherd boy) would say, "I will go there and touch Krsna," and another would say, "Oh, you cannot go. I’ll touch Krsna first." Some of them played on their flutes or vibrated bugles made of buffalo horn
- The clouds in personified form beat various types of drums, known as mrdangas, panavas, murajas and anakas. They also blew conchshells and bugles known as gomukhas and played flutes and stringed instruments
- The Lord, who is known as Hrsikesa, bugled with His Pancajanya conchshell, in this way pleasing all the demigods, headed by Lord Brahma. Then He mounted the back of His carrier, Garuda
- They are accustomed to playing on their flutes made of palm leaves, and they all have buffalo-horn bugles ornamented like Krsna's with jewels such as indranila and with gold and coral. They are always jubilant like Krsna
- When Lord Krsna was engaged in such enjoyment, the Gandharvas and professional musicians would glorify Him with melodious musical concerts, accompanied by kettledrums, mrdangas and other drums, along with stringed instruments and brass bugles
- When the Deity was being installed, nine hundred pots of water were brought from Govinda-kunda. There were musical sounds of bugles and drums and the singing of women
- While Krsna danced, some of the cowherd boys sang and others played on flutes; some bugled on buffalo horns or clapped their hands, praising Krsna, "Dear brother, You are dancing very nicely"
- While Salva’s men were thus crying, the demigods from the heavenly planets showered flowers on Krsna and announced the victory by beating drums and blowing bugles
- While the King (Yudhisthira) was taking the avabhrtha bath, different musical instruments vibrated, such as mrdangas, conchshells, panava drums, kettledrums and bugles, and the ankle bells of the dancing girls jingled