Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Brain Substance"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Instead of wasting time performing Vedic sacrifices, those who are intelligent, those who possess good brain substance, should take to the chanting of the Lord's holy name and thus perform sacrifice perfectly
- It is the particular consciousness of an individual soul which acts. The brain substance is only an instrument which has nothing to do with real intelligence
- One who aspires after material enjoyment by practice of yoga has spoiled his brain substance and is fool number one
- One who has got no brain substance but cow dung, they will understand something else. So we are selecting, or even if he is filled up with cow dung, by this Krsna consciousness education, we can make him su-medha, fine brain
- The Bhagavata says the Purana is part of the Vedas. As Upanisad is part of Vedas... It is written in simplified language so that those who are less educated, less having brain substance
- The idea that everything is one is a kind of foolishness indulged in by those with less brain substance
- The Lord is so kind, however, that even today persons whose brain substance is spoiled are given the benediction to become cats, dogs or hogs and enjoy material happiness from sex life and sense gratification
- Those who are intelligent, having good brain substance, they take to this yajna, sankirtana-yajna. And practically we are experiencing, simply by sankirtana-yajna, even the lowest person in the sinful activities, he is becoming purified