Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bother | botheration | botherations | bothered | bothering | bothers | bothersome
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Not Bother (32 P)
Pages in category "Bother"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Although a pure devotee does not bother himself about what is going to happen next in his material situation, he is always alert not to forget his ultimate aim
- Artificially, if one wants to become something else which he is not, then it is simply botheration. There is no happiness. An artificial life is not happiness. Natural life is happiness. So naturally we are servant of Krsna
- Confirmation or no confirmation, Nrsimha-deva is our worshipable Deity, that's all. Why you are bothering where He killed Hiranyakasipu? You worship Him, that's all
- Cowherd friends said, "Rather, he (Raktaka) has left them in a faraway pasture and has not even bothered to use his stick to control them"
- Gaudiya Vaisnava has immense literature. Why they should bother with Tulasidasa? By reading Tulasidasa's Rama-carita-manasa in my experience I've not seen a single man has come to the spiritual platform. I have not seen a single man
- God, give us our daily bread. That's all right. God is giving daily bread. Why you are asking, bothering God? He is supplying food to millions and trillions of living entities, and why not to you? He'll also supply
- I have already replied Jadurani's letter. Regarding her offenses, I do not remember when she committed offenses, and even though she might have done so, I excuse her 100 times, without any hesitation. So she has nothing to bother about it
- If in our vicinity some such industry (coal or oil industry) is started, the whole idea of Vrindaban will fade away. Vrindaban conception is a transcendental village, without any botheration of the modern industrial atmosphere
- If one is able to remain as brahmacari, that is first class because so much botheration of household life is immediately avoided
- If you take to natural life and live peacefully and take to Krsna consciousness, that is your real life. And if you simply increase botheration and problems, then you'll have to suffer. That is the position of modern civilization
- In order to avoid contradiction, botheration and unfavorable situations created by materialistic persons, a great saintly person like Jada Bharata or Utkala remains silent. The less intelligent consider such saintly persons to be mad, deaf or dumb
- In other words, one should not bother about his personal or family maintenance or sustenance. If one is actually surrendered in body and soul, he should always remember that his only concern is to be engaged in the service of the Lord
- Instead of receiving some service from him to the state, the state has got to spend unnecessarily for him. That is a botheration. So those who are in indirect relationship with Krsna, they are botheration. They are simply giving trouble to Krsna
- On both sides of every path (in Dvaraka) there were bushes, and at regular intervals there were large trees that shaded the avenues so that the sunshine would not bother the passersby
- One who is a householder, he has to work because he has to maintain a wife and children at home. But for a brahmacari, why should he take the botheration of working simply for the matter of satisfying the belly?
- Sex life without this botheration, it is welcome. We welcome that. Sex is enjoyment; that is all right. But here (in sastra) it is condemned because it is entailed with so many botherations
- Spiritual life means release from this botheration and misery. Those who are intelligent, therefore, do not try to elevate themselves to any planet of this material world
- Spiritual world means all the varieties of the material world, minus botheration
- Sri Isopanisad advises us not to bother with any destination within this dark material universe, but to try to get out of it and reach the effulgent kingdom of God
- That is faithfulness in God. Why a preacher should be bothered about maintaining himself?
- The cats and dogs are supplied with necessities of life. So why we should bother Krsna, asking Him, "Give us our daily bread"? He is supplying already. Our business is how to love Him. That is religion
- The Krsna consciousness movement is educating everyone to understand this fact, that everyone is eternal servant of Krsna. Don't try to imitate Krsna. That is botheration. You cannot be happy
- The more you are inclined to render service, the more the spiritual truth becomes revealed. And two things: if you are not inquisitive, don't bother yourself to have a guru. Useless. There is no need. Tasmad gurum prapadyeta (SB 11.3.21)
- There will be no botheration for you of family life, provided it is carried on in full Krishna Consciousness. Follow this idea and you will be happy
- These feelings of loneliness are simply temporary manifestations due to past conditioning, and we should try to concentrate our attention to our eternal friendship with Krishna. That will relieve us of all such botherations
- We have no other business. We want to see people live, eating very nicely nutritious food, keeping good health. But unnecessarily artificial things, bothering, that we don't want
- We should not be very much bothered about the body. Trees also live for thousands of years but that does not mean a successful life
- When a man takes the risk of becoming family man, he's alone, there's no botheration, but he takes the responsibility of maintaining a wife, children and working very hard for maintaining them
- Why Swamiji comes here and bothers us?
- Without troubling himself with materialistic research work, the transcendentalist acquires the truths concerning matter and antimatter in the most perfect way (through this disciplic succession) and thereby saves himself much botheration