Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Bosom"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- According to the desire of Laksmidevi, the goddess of fortune, the Supreme Personality of Godhead made His bosom her residence so that by her glance she could favor everyone, including the demigods and ordinary human beings
- Although she (mother Laksmiji) appeared to have been born of the ocean of milk, she immediately resorted to her eternal place on the bosom of Narayana
- The goddess of fortune was generated from His (Lord Krsna) chest, the inhabitants of Pitrloka from His shadow, religion from His bosom, and irreligion from His back
- The goddess of fortune, mother Laksmiji, accepted the ocean of milk as her father, but she perpetually rests on the bosom of Narayana
- The mark of Srivatsa adorns the chest of Lord Visnu, and therefore when Lord Visnu embraced Lord Siva while being circumambulated, the Srivatsa mark touched Lord Siva's bosom
- The Supreme Lord keeps on His neck those living entities who are pure, as one protects the jewels and pearls on the bosom and neck of one's body. Those living entities in pure Krsna consciousness are symbolized by the pearls on His neck