Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
border | bordered | bordering | borders
Pages in category "Border"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- If one pretends to be a devotee of the Lord but does not understand the difference between dry speculative knowledge and knowledge of the Supreme Absolute Truth, then such a person's devotion borders on impersonalism and is rank with cheap sentimentalism
- In the beginning of His (Krsna's) kaisora age - there are reddish borders around His eyes, and a growth of soft hairs on His body
- That original Personality of Godhead, named Sankarsana, first lies down in the river Viraja, which serves as a border between the material and the spiritual world. As Karanodakasayi Visnu, He is the original cause of the material creation
- The Viraja, or Causal Ocean, is the border between the spiritual and the material world. The material energy is situated on one shore of that ocean, and it cannot enter onto the other shore, which is the spiritual sky
- These man made borders of land are disturbances in the Law of the Lord. All lands belong to Krishna and as servant of Krishna we have every right to enter any land
- These two mountains, which are 2,000 yojanas (16,000 miles) high, extend as far as Nila Mountain in the north and Nisadha in the south. They indicate the borders of Ilavrta-varsa and also the varsas known as Ketumala and Bhadrasva
- When Krsna comes forward and greedily snatches at the border of Her sari, Srimati Radharani is actually very pleased within, but still She tries to stop Him
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finally arrived at the border of the state of Orissa, a government officer came there to meet Him
- When the border of Her (Radharani) sari and the cloth veiling Her face are caught, She externally appears offended and angry, but within Her heart She is very happy. Learned scholars call this attitude kuttamita