Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
blanket | blankets
Pages in category "Blanket"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- If you cover your body with blanket, the hands and legs are invisible. But you are not the blanket. So the trees and plants, they are more covered. They are not in full manifestation. The human form is the full manifestation of the soul
- It is contradictory to practice madhukari and at the same time wear a valuable blanket. One loses his spiritual strength by doing this, and one will also become an object of jokes
- Sanatana Gosvami then told the Bengali mendicant, "My dear brother, please do me a favor. Trade me your quilt for this woolen blanket"
- Sanatana said, "I am not joking; I am speaking the truth. Kindly take this blanket in exchange for your torn quilt"
- Saying this, Sanatana Gosvami exchanged the blanket for the quilt. He then returned to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with the quilt on his shoulder
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) made Themselves into bulls and cows by covering Themselves with blankets. Thus Krsna and Balarama played. The two brothers also used to imitate the sounds of bulls and cows and play at bullfighting
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu felt unlimited happiness to observe Sanatana Gosvami's strict following of the principles of sannyasa. However, He repeatedly glanced at the woolen blanket Sanatana Gosvami was wearing
- The brahmanas were not only given well-fed cows in charity, but also gold, gold coins, bedding, clothing, animal-skin seats, blankets, horses, elephants, girls and sufficient land for maintenance
- The mendicant replied, "Sir, you are a respectable gentleman. Why are you joking with me? Why would you trade your valuable blanket for my torn quilt"
- When Sanatana Gosvami returned, the Lord asked, "Where is your woolen blanket?" Sanatana Gosvami then narrated the whole story to the Lord
- While he (Sanatana) was coming, his brother-in-law gave him a nice blanket. That was on the body of Sanatana. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu several times overlooked about that blanket
- With great care, Srikanta gave him a woolen blanket and helped him cross the Ganges. Thus Sanatana Gosvami departed again