Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
blades | blade
- VedaBase query: blade* not "blades of grass" not "blade of grass" not "blades of evergreen kusa grass" not "blade of virana grass" not "blade of kusa grass" not "blades of kusa grass"
Pages in category "Blade"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A woman's face is as attractive and beautiful as a blossoming lotus flower during autumn. Her words are very sweet, and they give pleasure to the ear, but if we study a woman's heart, we can understand it to be extremely sharp, like the blade of a razor
- If you carefully manipulate it, the blade helps by clean shaving; but a little inattention causes a bloody cheek. So this example we should always remember and carefully manipulate the blade of Krsna Consciousness
- It was possible for Him (Balarama) to kill Romaharsana Suta simply by striking him with a blade of kusa grass
- Narada Muni had spoken of a physical object made of sharp blades and thunderbolts. The Haryasvas understood this allegory as follows. Eternal time moves very sharply, as if made of razors and thunderbolts