Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
birthday | birthdays | birthdate
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Birthday"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- According to our system, when you observe the birthday anniversary of spiritual master it is called Vyasa-puja. Actually the worship is going to Vyasadeva, and his representative is accepting the puja
- According to Vedic civilization, when a child is born in the family of a brahmana, the birthday ceremony, known as jata-karma, is first performed, and then other ceremonies are also gradually performed
- As we have already explained, there are different ceremonies to be observed, such as the birthday of Krsna, the birthday of Lord Ramacandra, the birthday of some prominent Vaisnavas
- B.R. Sridhara Maharaja has spared one entire nice house for my stay. He has also agreed to cooperate with our society. We shall observe his birthday ceremony tomorrow and the brahmacaris shall learn how to celebrate spiritual master's birthday
- Bharadvaja: He is one of the seven great rsis and was present at the time of the birth ceremony of Arjuna. The powerful rsi sometimes undertook severe penances on the shore of the Ganges, and his asrama is still celebrated at Prayagadhama
- I beg to thank you very much for your kindly remembering me on Vyasa Puja birth day, and I have duly received your gift of $50.00, and I have appreciated your warm sentiments with great satisfaction
- In the Bhavisya Purana there is a statement about observing different ceremonies celebrating the Lord's appearance (birthday) and other transcendental activities
- In the London streets, introduction of Rathayatra procession, as well as Lord Caitanya's Birthday ceremony procession, and in the most important part of the city, a Radha Krsna Temple - all these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party
- It is my desire that three places at the present moment namely San Francisco (New Puri), New Vrndavana and New Navadvipa should be especially organized for three great festivals; namely Janmastami, Rathayatra and Lord Caitanya's Birthday
- It is very satisfying that you have introduced Sankirtana Party procession in the public streets and parks on the occasion of Lord Caitanya's Birthday. It is a good addition to my missionary activities and I thank you very much
- It was so kind of you that you have sent me a Birthday cake
- On the birthday of Lord Caitanya we have installed the deity Jagannatha (in three) in the temple of the San Francisco Branch & the celebration of feasting was nice last night. People are taking interest in the temple and are attending meetings regularly
- One of the GBC articles says 79th birthday. Big GBC man, so many editors, and it is not detected? You are all mudhas, what can I do?
- One should perform all endeavors for Krsna. (32) One should look forward to His mercy. (33) One should partake of various ceremonies with devotees - ceremonies like Lord Krsna's birthday or Ramacandra's birthday
- The bona fide spiritual master is called Vyasa because he is a representative of Vyasa. Worshiping the birthday of such a spiritual master is called Vyasa-puja
- The learned brahmanas, who had no other source of income, were completely dependent on the vaisya community for their maintenance, and they received gifts on such festive occasions as birthdays and marriages
- The members of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness should go to India during the birthday ceremony of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Mayapura and perform sankirtana congregationally
- The system for calculating is as follows: the first day of birth is the first birthday. The next year that day is the second birthday; i.e. the second birthday means that one year has been completed
- The Vedas recommend many ritualistic ceremonies to be performed with one's wife, on the birthdays of one's children, or during funeral ceremonies, and there are also personal reformatory methods like initiation
- This plundering of our possessions and life-span begins with the day of our birth. One day will come when death will finish everything, and the living entity will have to enter another body to begin another chapter of life and again begin the cycle
- We had the opportunity to receive a similar blessing from Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami when we presented an essay at his birthday ceremony
- We have come from America and Europe with forty disciples, mostly American, and we wanted to stay in the Birla Guest House at Mayapur during the Birthday Anniversary of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Unfortunately, Sri Bhakti Vilas Tirtha did not allow us to stay
- We performed Lord Caitanya's Birthday ceremony, not very gorgeously, but amongst ourselves, and Govinda dasi cooked very nice Ekadasi foodstuffs. The next day I expected some big ceremony but it couldn't be performed
- We presented an essay at his birthday ceremony