Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pitta (8 P)
Pages in category "Bile"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic medical science the three items kapha, pitta and vayu (phlegm, bile and air) maintain the physiological condition of the body
- According to Ayur-vedic treatment, the entire physiological system is conducted by three elements, namely vayu, pitta and kapha (air, bile and mucus)
- According to Bhagavatam, one who considers this bag of mucus, bile and air to be the self is considered no better than a cow or an ass
- According to the Ayur-vedic system, when the secretion of bile and formation of mucus disturb the air circulating within the body, fifty-nine varieties of diseases may occur. One such disease is craziness
- All these poor creatures are constantly perplexed by hunger, thirst, severe cold, secretion and bile, attacked by coughing winter, blasting summer, rains and many other disturbing elements, and overwhelmed by strong sex urges and indefatigable anger
- At the last stage of life, the different gates of the body are choked by the effects of disease, which are caused by an imbalance of bile, mucus and air
- When a man dies, he is generally overpowered by mucus and bile, and thus he chokes. Since it is very difficult to vibrate any sound while choking, it is simply by Krsna's grace that one can chant Hare Krsna at the time of death
- Within this decorated bag are bunches of muscles, bundles of bones, and pools of blood, always mixed with stool, urine, mucus, bile and polluted air and enjoyed by different kinds of insects and germs