Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mahima-siddhi (13 P)
Pages in category "Biggest"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Balarama threw the demon (Dhenukasura) into the biggest palm tree about, and the demon’s body was so heavy that the palm tree fell upon other trees, and several fell down. It appeared as if a great hurricane was passing through the forest
- Brahman is the small Brahman, and Parabrahman means the Supreme Brahman, or the biggest Brahman. So Krsna is the biggest Brahman, biggest Lord, biggest controller. We may be a small Brahman, a small controller
- Lord Balarama next came to the bank of the river Narmada, the biggest river in central India. On the bank of this sacred Narmada is a pilgrimage spot known as Mahismati-puri
- Lord Rama's biggest competitor was a demon named Ravana, and present-day descendants of Ravana are also busy trying to kill Lord Rama
- Mahat means bigger and more powerful, and nunam means there are less powerful. So everyone is less powerful than God. Then why don't you serve God? That is the perfection
- Meanwhile, Jarasandha again attacked Mathura, this time with bigger divisions of soldiers, numbering twenty-three aksauhinis
- My visit there will be the biggest event in London since the time of the Roman Invasion. Actually this will be so
- Sanjivani means giving life. Even a dead man can get life by drinking that medicine. It is a strong tonic. It is still used in Ayurvedic medicine, and some of the biggest manufacturer of Ayurvedic medicine, they prepare, and it has a good sale
- Sometimes devotees are promised a plate of maha-prasadam for the biggest distributer. There is no harm
- The general tendency is to avoid transcendental subject matters as far as possible or, in any case, not to go into the details. Even the biggest political leaders have been heard to say that the hungry man or woman finds no meaning in God and religion
- The inhabitants of Siddhaloka are by nature perfect in the yoga achievements, which are of eight varieties: one can become smaller than the smallest, lighter than the lightest, or bigger than the biggest; one can immediately get whatever he likes, etc
- The rope would be the biggest serpent, known as Vasuki, and the churning rod would be Mandara Mountain. Poison would also be produced from the churning, but it would be taken by Lord Siva, and so there would be no need to fear it
- This is the biggest institution of spiritual activities so everyone of us should be spiritually strong. Otherwise, superficially if we want to manage, it will not be possible
- This present edition, Bhagavad-gita As It Is, is now published by Macmillan Company, the biggest publisher in the world. And we are doing very nice. We published this Bhagavad-gita As It Is in 1968, in small edition. It was selling like anything
- We have received one letter from Cox and King's, one of the world's biggest travel agencies, requesting us to assist them by providing facilities for all the tourists coming from foreign places who are interested in seeing the real spiritual life of India
- While going to Visnukanci, He visited Sivakanci. Lord Balarama took His bath in the river Kaveri; then He gradually reached Rangaksetra. The biggest Visnu temple in the world is in Rangaksetra, and the Visnu Deity there is celebrated as Ranganatha