Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
belt | belts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Belt (8 P)
Pages in category "Belt"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In a nice forest nearby, full of trees with reddish-pink leaves and varieties of flowers, Lord Siva saw a beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) playing with a ball. Her hips were covered with a shining sari and ornamented with a belt
- It is said that there is an everlasting belt of water called the River Vaitarani at the entrance of the plutonic planet of Yamaraja, who punishes sinners in different manners
- On the bank of the Yamuna, once there was the crackling sound of dry leaves, giggling from the cowherd boys and thundering from the sky. Sridama was tightening his belt to fight with Krsna, the conqueror of the demon Agha
- On the four sides of the great mountain known as Sumeru are four mountains-Mandara, Merumandara, Suparsva and Kumuda - which are like its belts. The length and height of these mountains are calculated to be 10,000 yojanas (80,000 miles)
- On the Lord's bosom were the lock of hair called Srivatsa and the transcendental jewel named Kaustubha. He wore a yellow garment, covered by a belt, and He was decorated by a flower garland, surrounded by bees
- The ecstatic symptoms manifest in the external body of a person in ecstatic love are called udbhasvara by learned scholars. Some of these are a slackening of the belt and a dropping of clothes and hair
- The Lord (Narayana) appeared as a perfect brahmacari, with a belt around His waist, a sacred thread, a deerskin, a brahmacari stick and raudra beads
- The waist and hips of the woman were very beautiful. She was dressed in a yellow sari with a golden belt. While she walked, her ankle bells rang. She appeared exactly like a denizen of the heavens
- Their legs were decorated with bells, Their waists with golden belts, & Their fingers with jeweled rings. Brahma also saw that upon the whole body of each Visnu, from the lotus feet up to the top of the head, fresh tulasi leaves and buds had been thrown
- There was a nice belt around Maha-Visnu's waist, and He wore a sacred thread across His broad chest. Bangles were on His hands, and armlets on the upper portion of His arms. He wore bells on His ankles
- We shall build up a strong belt all around the world of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- When I (Agnidhra) look at your (Purvacitti's) beautiful circular hips, I see they are the lovely color of kadamba flowers, and your waist is encircled by a belt of burning cinders. Indeed, you seem to have forgotten to dress yourself