Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
beginner | beginners | beginner's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Neophyte (1 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Beginners"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- For the beginners in devotional service to the Lord, temple worship is essential
- For the less intelligent beginners, meditation on the impersonal feature, the virat-rupa, or universal form of the Lord, will gradually qualify one to rise to personal contact
- Fortunate beginners can develop only in the association of pure devotees of Lord Krsna. When one associates with pure devotees, he becomes a pure devotee himself
- Temple worship is necessary for the beginners so that by following the regulative principles such devotees become more and more purified
- The first step in devotional service for God consciousness by the process of hearing and chanting has been stressed, and a gross conception of the Personality of Godhead in His universal form for the beginners is recommended
- The regulative principles are not only for the brahmacaris (celibate students) to follow, but are applicable for all. It doesn't matter whether one is a beginner - a brahmacari - or if one is very advanced - a sannyasi
- There are three types of people who worship the impersonal Brahman. The first is the beginner, the second is one whose thoughts are absorbed in Brahman, and the third is one who is actually merged in the impersonal Brahman