Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bashful | bashfully | bashfulness
Pages in category "Bashful"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- In this case there was a combination of bashfulness, anger, jubilation and lamentation. This is an instance of an aggregate of symptoms of ecstatic love
- Indra's bashfulness was due to defeat. In another instance, Krsna began to praise Uddhava for his various high qualifications. Upon being praised by Krsna, Uddhava also bowed down his head bashfully
- Radharani said, "His entreaties are so powerful that it is very difficult for a gopi to resist her love for Krsna, even though she may be very bashful, devoted to her family duties and most faithful to her husband"
- Radharani's friend told Her, "One who has sold an elephant to another person should not make a miserly quarrel about selling the trident which controls the elephant." This kind of bashfulness is due to a new introduction in ecstatic love with Krsna
- Seeing Balarama smile, Krsna thought that Balarama had understood His mind in observing the breasts of the gopis, and He immediately became bashful
- So much so, in fact, that he (great sage) began to bash his head on the ground, and with eyes full of tears of ecstatic love, he violated all the rules and regulations of his yoga performances
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami has explained that in the beginning all the ladies of the palace, who were all mothers and stepmothers of Pradyumna, mistook him to be Krsna and were all bashful, infected by the desire for conjugal love
- The affection that Krsna has for His devotees was expressed by Himself when He asked Pradyumna not to feel so bashful before Him
- The beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) was already naked, and when She saw Lord Siva coming toward Her, She became extremely bashful. Thus She kept smiling, but She hid Herself among the trees and did not stand in one place
- The gopis were so much attracted to Krsna that when they heard the vibration of His flute they instantly left their homes, families, children, honor and feminine bashfulness and ran toward the place where Krsna was standing
- The gopis, the girlfriends of Krsna, were almost of the same age as He. Within their minds they desired that Krsna be their husband, but because of feminine bashfulness they could not express their desire
- The heavenly King, Indra, upon being defeated in his fight with Krsna for possession of the parijata flower, became very bashful because of his defeat. He was standing before Krsna, bowing down his head, when Krsna said
- They (women) all felt very bashful at the sudden presence of Krsna and wanted to hide in a different corner of the palace
- This is an instance of bashfulness resulting from being defeated
- We know that the women and girls in Mathura are not village women. They are enlightened and beautiful. Their bashful smiling glances and other feminine features must be very pleasing to Krsna
- When one becomes regretful for some offense, his feeling is called bashfulness. In this way, bashfulness and regret can be synonymous
- When Radharani was first introduced to Krsna, She felt very bashful
- When Usa saw the picture of Pradyumna, she became a little bashful, but when she saw the picture of Aniruddha, she became so bashful that she immediately lowered her head and smiled, having found the man she was seeking
- While Lord Siva observed the beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) playing with the ball, She sometimes glanced at him and slightly smiled in bashfulness