bark | barks | barking
As in a dog's bark, not tree bark.
Pages in category "Barking"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- The crowlike birds or crowlike men or karmis, they're envious. You'll find. And even, without any offense... Just like dog: You pass on. Without any offense, he'll bark, Ow, ow, ow, ow
- The dog is very proud, barking, "Yow! Yow! Yow!" He does not know that "I am chained." He's such a foolish that as soon as the master, "Come on." So maya is the master: "You rascal, come here"
- The human race has descended to the qualitative status of the dogs, who are habituated to barking as soon as they come upon another set of dogs who happen to hail from another quarter
- The mosquito will bite, the flies will disturb you, the bugs are there, and then the dogs will bark unnecessarily. You are passing, and his business is barking. Ha? "Bow! Bow! Bow!" So this is also suffering
- These rascals may go on talking so many things, but we haven't got to take care of all of them. We have to do our own business. Let the dog bark on, the caravan will pass. So not that we have to take care of the barking of the dog always