Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
avarice | avaricious | avariciously
Pages in category "Avarice"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- As far as salvation is concerned, one has to conquer the principles of lust, anger, unlawful desires, avarice and bewilderment
- As long as one's mind remains an unconquered enemy, one has to serve the dictations of lust, anger, avarice, illusion, etc. But when the mind is conquered, one voluntarily agrees to abide by the dictation of the Personality of Godhead
- Being illusioned by the conditions of the external energy, one falsely thinks himself to be the served, but actually he is not served; he is servant of the senses like lust, desire, anger, avarice, pride, madness and intolerance
- By spiritual culture one is able to conquer sleep. By tolerance only can one conquer desires and avarice
- One must be free from lust, avarice, anger, dreaming, etc., to actually attain the path of salvation
- One must be freed from the desires for sense satisfaction and avarice for sense gratification. The balanced mode of nature is goodness
- Our whole atmosphere is surcharged with sudra qualities, manifested by lust and avarice
- The materialistic men are very anxious to have some mystic powers as a result of such a controlling process, but the real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice
- The real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice and all such material contaminations
- The symptoms of the Kali-yuga, as mentioned above, namely avarice, falsehood, diplomacy, cheating, nepotism, violence and all such things, are already in vogue