avarice | avaricious | avariciously
Pages in category "Avarice"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- As far as salvation is concerned, one has to conquer the principles of lust, anger, unlawful desires, avarice and bewilderment
- As long as one's mind remains an unconquered enemy, one has to serve the dictations of lust, anger, avarice, illusion, etc. But when the mind is conquered, one voluntarily agrees to abide by the dictation of the Personality of Godhead
- The materialistic men are very anxious to have some mystic powers as a result of such a controlling process, but the real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice
- The real purpose of yogic regulations is to eradicate the accumulated dirty things like lust, anger, avarice and all such material contaminations
- The symptoms of the Kali-yuga, as mentioned above, namely avarice, falsehood, diplomacy, cheating, nepotism, violence and all such things, are already in vogue