Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
arousal | arouse | aroused | arouses | arousing
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Arouse"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A dog cannot be educated to understand God but a man can be. So if this human life is misused in the matter of animal propensities then it is a great loss. His propensities for understanding God should be aroused that is real education
- A joker's activities simply arouse laughter, and a person who tries to repay the spiritual master or teacher of the transcendental message of Krsna becomes a laughingstock just like a joker because it is not possible to repay such a debt
- A person who is in pure bhakti-yoga, or in K.C., does not arouse the senses while meeting the demands of the body. Rather, he accepts the bare necessities of life, making the best use of a bad bargain, & enjoys transcendental happiness in K.C.
- According to the opinion of all expert devotees, anything that will arouse ecstatic love for Krsna is to be taken as an impetus for transcendental mellow
- After hearing Rukmini's statement and her clarification of each and every word He had used to arouse her anger of love toward Him, Krsna addressed Rukmini as follows
- By the association of pure devotees attachment for Krsna can be aroused, but if one commits offenses at the lotus feet of a devotee, one's shadow attachment or para attachment can be extinguished
- By this art (if one desires something which is unreasonable and can never be fulfilled, the desire can be subdued and satisfied, and that is an art) one can also subdue sex impulses when they are aroused, as they are even in brahmacari life
- Desires are very difficult to fulfill; but if one desires something which is unreasonable and can never be fulfilled, the desire can be subdued and satisfied, and that is an art. By this art one can also subdue sex impulses when they are aroused
- During the partition days in India, Hindus and Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and they killed one another over politics
- If one makes friendship with Krsna, one will never be cheated, and he will get all help needed. Arousing this consciousness of the conditioned soul is the greatest service, not posing oneself as a great friend of another living entity
- If one simply bathes once within those holy waters, one's pure love of Krsna is fully aroused
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam, devotional service is discussed to arouse the living entity to the transcendental position of jnana (knowledge) and vairagya
- It (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is pure and natural love of Godhead, spontaneously aroused in the absolute stage
- Kalakanya as jara, the invalidity of old age, can be used to arouse a sense of fear in people so that they will prepare for the next life by engaging in Krsna consciousness
- Krsna consciousness brings one into spiritual life even while one is within the jurisdiction of matter, for it is an arousing of spiritual existence by practice in the material world
- One who has no basic walking capacity cannot walk by practice. Similarly, Krsna consciousness cannot be aroused simply by practice. Actually there is no such practice
- Otherwise, there is no possibility of invoking our transcendental sentiments in these places. Such transcendental feelings are aroused immediately and without fail after one arrives in Mathura or Vrndavana
- Radharani said, "Dear Mr. Air, please do not arouse Me with the fragrance of flowers. I am now bereft of Krsna's loving attitude, so under the circumstances, what is the use of My sustaining this useless body"
- Residing in Mathura, worshiping the Deity of the Lord, reciting SB, serving a devotee, and chanting the Hare Krsna mantra - are so potent that a small attachment for any one of these five items can arouse devotional ecstasy even in a neophyte
- Speaking of "your sister" was an appeal to identity. Speaking about killing a woman raises questions about fame and welfare, and arousing fear of the sinful act of killing one's sister during her marriage ceremony is an aspect of bheda
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy was aroused because of the King's previous service. Therefore, without even asking who he was, the Lord immediately bestowed His mercy upon him
- The Bhagavata says that system of religion is the first class wherein love of Godhead is aroused spontaneously without any material impediment. So our movement gives practical proof that there is no impediment of body or mind
- The compassion of Lord Siva was aroused not because the demon was offering his flesh into the sacrificial fire but because he was about to commit suicide
- The higher principles of religion begin with the acceptance of the four orders and the four ranks of social life, as will be explained later. The whole purpose of the mission of incarnations is to arouse Krsna consciousness everywhere
- The invalidity of old age, can be used to arouse a sense of fear in people so that they will prepare for the next life by engaging in Krsna consciousness
- Their mutual enmity aroused, Pradyumna fought fiercely against Samba, Akrura against Kuntibhoja, Aniruddha against Satyaki, Subhadra against Sangramajit, Sumitra against Suratha, and the two Gadas against each other
- They could not arouse Krsna's mind or His sexual appetite. This means that Krsna never had any sexual relations with any of His many wives, save and except to beget children
- They were both inundated by the wonderful ecstasy of love that was aroused in them. Finally they sat down and respectfully began to converse
- This is not sentiment. Knowledge and renunciation can be obtained through devotional service (bhaktya sruta-grhitaya), that is, by arousing one's dormant devotional consciousness, Krsna consciousness
- We actually saw during the partition days in India that although Hindus & Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and thus the Hindus & Muslims killed one another over politics
- When Krsna consciousness is aroused, it relieves one from fruitive activity, activity for economic improvement and material enjoyment. This relief is technically called naiskarmya
- Whole purpose of the mission of incarnations is to arouse Krsna consciousness everywhere