Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Apart"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Although the blazing firewood, the sparks, the smoke and the flame cannot stay apart because each of them is part and parcel of the fire, still they are different from one another
- Apart from all argument, logic and negative or positive processes, when Lord Sri Krsna was present as the Supreme Personality of Godhead at Vrndavana, no one could find a limit to His potencies by studying His characteristics and activities
- Apart from being a divine incarnation, the Lord (Caitanya) was an ideal character as a human being. His behavior with other persons was also above suspicion. In His dealing as acarya, He was harder than the thunderbolt and softer than the rose
- Apart from Bhagavad-gita, in every society a man is known according to his quality and work. For example, when a man is constructing wooden furniture, he is called a carpenter, and a man who works with an anvil and iron is called a blacksmith
- Apart from his life, we are especially stressing on the mission of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
- Apart from human beings, other species like cats and dogs are also struggling very hard day and night for existence. Thus the struggle for existence continues, and the conditioned soul changes from one position to another
- Apart from my Krishna Consciousness spiritual movement I want this--that people may not move from the villages to the town
- Apart from other commodities, just hear about his offering of coconuts. A coconut is sold at the rate of five gandas each
- Apart from other living entities, the living being in the human form of body is systematically controlled by the Vedic injunctions in terms of the divisions of varna and asrama
- Apart from seeing You, whoever listens to Your holy name is made mad with ecstatic love for Krsna and is able to deliver the three worlds
- Apart from spiritual, what is the value of your material activity?
- Apart from the ever-liberated devotees, there are the conditioned souls, who always turn away from the service of the Lord
- Apart from the others, even Lord Jagannatha and Lord Balarama, with great happiness, began to move very slowly upon seeing the dancing of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Apart from the pastimes of Lord Krsna, when tulasi leaves are offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, even the aroma of the leaves attracts the minds of self-realized persons
- Apart from the relevant scriptural evidence forwarded by Srila Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami, there are innumerable other scriptural statements regarding Lord Caitanya’s being the Supreme Lord Himself
- Apart from the sastras of the Vedic civilization, which is the oldest of the world, other sastras agree on this point (to get release from the materialistic way of life)
- Apart from this killing process within the embryo, there is also killing process in the slaughterhouse and in so many ways
- At the age of 70 I had the energy to go outside India and apart from other various duties, engage myself in writing books even at night without sleep. All these have been done in accordance with the direction of my Prabhupada Gurudeva
- He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) maintains all opulences and perfections in full while keeping Himself apart from all the tribulations of this material world
- He's (Karandhara dasa Adhikari) not very old. And he wants to take sannyasa also. He's a grhastha, he has got a child. And: "Just wait. We shall arrange for your... You are already sannyasi." He lives apart from his wife. So he's very nice boy
- In the beginning, of course, a neophyte devotee must try to keep himself apart from all kinds of alluring attachments, but the real position of a mature devotee is that even in the presence of all allurements, he is not at all attracted
- It is not a fact that the soul or Supersoul becomes poor simply because the body is poor. These are the statements of ignorant people. The soul and Supersoul are always apart from bodily pleasure and pain
- It may be noted that in India, especially in Visnu temples, the system is that apart from the big Deity who is permanently situated in the main area of the temple, there is another set of smaller Deities which are taken in procession in the evening
- Krishna is never apart from us. Either He remains in the heart of the material body, or He remains in the heart of the spiritual body. This is Krishna's Causeless Mercy to all of His beloved children, or living entities
- Krsna continued, "I (Krsna) desire you to maintain Me, for I am one of your own children. Apart from this filial relationship, an exalted devotee like you is always to be worshiped by everyone"
- No, he has no intention, but he lives apart from temple connection...
- Nothing is apart from the substance, but at the same time the energies are different from the substance. This conception is not contradictory. Srimad-Bhagavatam explicitly promulgates this simultaneously-one-and-different philosophy of the Vedanta-sutra
- Sandalwood has its own qualifications apart from Malaya, but because accidentally this wood is mainly produced in the states of Malaya, it is known as Malayan sandalwood
- Sense gratification is the root cause of material existence; therefore, unless and until one is situated on a platform apart from sense gratification, there is no chance of being elevated to the eternal platform of full knowledge, full bliss and full life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Of all kinds of distress, what is the most painful?" Sri Ramananda Raya replied, "Apart from separation from the devotee of Krsna, I know of no unbearable unhappiness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu instructed Jagadananda Pandita to remain apart from the residents of Vrndavana, who were spontaneous devotees, so as not to become disrespectful toward them
- The arms, thighs, necks and legs of the soldiers were severed, and their flags, bows, armor and ornaments were torn apart
- The gaura-nagaris, who place Lord Caitanya in the position of enjoyer and themselves as His enjoyed, are not approved by Lord Caitanya or by Lord Caitanya's followers. Instead of being blessed, the foolish imitators are left completely apart
- The gopis said, "Persons who are simply misled by the external energy, who want to be satisfied by false concepts, try to enjoy themselves apart from You (Krsna)"
- The muni's sense organs, breath, mind and intelligence were all restrained from material activities, and he was situated in a trance apart from the three (wakefulness, dream and unconsciousness), having achieved a transcendental position
- The spirit soul is always apart from the material body. There is no change in the spiritual form of the living entity. Any person above the bodily conception of life is pure and can receive transcendental knowledge
- The Vedic version that the whole cosmic creation is nothing but Brahman means that since everything is emanating from the Supreme Brahman, nothing is apart from Him
- The whole teaching of the Gita is targeted toward this end: that a living being, as Krsna's eternal servitor, cannot be separated from Krsna, and his sense of being an identity apart from Krsna is called maya
- Therefore the conclusion is that the formal separation between Spiritual Sky and ISKCON should be concluded immediately. You are requested to make Spiritual Sky a separate entity and apart from ISKCON at the earliest possible
- They (those whose faculty of judgment has been impaired by their own sin) are angrily torn apart by the bills of the vulturelike messengers of Yamaraja, the superintendent of sinful persons
- This mutual cooperation can be established immediately. Apart from the point of the acharya question, I think everyone is working in his individual capacity
- When a devotee is always intensely affected by love for Krsna in a direct relationship with Him - or even a little apart from Him - his status is called existential ecstatic love
- When all the devotees came to the place of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they saw the same dog sitting a little apart from the Lord
- When I was in your temple both you and your wife took very much care for me, so kindly accept this little help. This is apart from my temple contribution; this is for your personal expenditure