Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
antiseptic | antiseptics
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Antiseptic"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Constant thought of the Lord is the antiseptic method for keeping oneself free from the infectious contamination of the material qualities
- Cow dung is accepted as purified and antiseptic. A person can keep stacks of cow dung in one place, and it will not create a bad odor to disturb anyone. We can take it for granted that in the spiritual world, stool and urine are also pleasantly scented
- Cow dung is full of antiseptic properties. It has been analyzed. So the Vedas gives us injunction both ways that stool is impure but this stool is pure
- If you chant Hare Krsna always, either loudly or silently or within yourself, mind, if you chant, so there is no question of impurification. It is... You remain always in, what is called, antiseptic stage, or prophylactic stage
- In Ayur-veda, cow dung dried and burned into ashes is used as toothpowder. It is very antiseptic toothpowder
- In Calcutta, a very prominent scientist and doctor analyzed cow dung and found that it contains all antiseptic properties
- It has been proved by modern science that cow dung contains all antiseptic properties