Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
aimless | aimlessly |"no aims"|"no aim"|"no sublime aim"|" no fixed aim"|"no other aim"|" no more aim"|"no higher aim"|" no such aim"|"no high aim"|"without aim"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Drift (2 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Aimless"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- And one who has no such aim, he simply wants to enjoy the senses, and for that purpose he's decorating the house, decorating the wife, children - that is called grha-vrata or grhamedhi
- At the present moment there is no aim of life. The aim of life is sense gratification. That's all. Indriya-trpti. That is forbidden in the sastras
- If anyone who is traveling aimlessly within this material world cares to hear the nectarean words spoken by Sukadeva Gosvami, certainly he will come to the right conclusion
- If leaders are educated in the laws of God, there is no necessity of a makeshift legislative council of aimless men
- In search of truth we become deviated and, taking shelter of the boat of the material body and mind, travel aimlessly in the ocean of material existence, with no land in sight
- Sometimes they felt diseased from their separation from Krsna, and being so greatly disappointed, they were aimlessly wandering on the banks of the Yamuna
- Students who do not pray or meditate in the early morning, and again in the evening, gradually become agnostics, and their minds float about aimlessly without purpose
- The aim is how to improve spiritual life. That is grhastha-asrama. And one who has no such aim, he simply wants to enjoy the senses, and for that purpose he's decorating the house, decorating the wife, children - that is called grhamedhi
- The atheistic philosopher, they think that this combination of prakrti and purusa is without any aim, without any idea
- The modern civilization, they do not know what is going to happen after death. But our Vedic culture is not so blind. Vedic culture has got an aim, what is the aim of human life, not aimless life. Aimless life is animal life
- Those who are spontaneously devoted to the Lord and have no aims for material gain are called attracted devotees
- Tormented by hunger and thirst, attacked by monstrous makaras and timingila fish and battered by the wind and waves, Markandeya Rsi moved aimlessly through the infinite darkness into which he had fallen
- When the regulative principles have no aim, the varnas become a caste system and the asramas become the business of various shopkeepers
- Why in human society there is religion? The purpose is to elevate himself to the transcendental position. That is religion. Where there is no such aim to raise one from the fallen condition to the liberated state, that is not religion. That is sentiment
- Without knowing the goal of our self-realization, we are aimlessly voyaging on the ocean of material existence, life after life