Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
adverse | adversaries | adversary | adversely | adversities | adversity
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Opponent (4 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Adverse"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee is sometimes greatly praised because of his transcendental activities, and sometimes he is criticized, even though there is no reason for adverse criticism
- A person who is spiritually advanced accepts any adverse condition of life as the mercy of the Lord, and thus he is completely eligible to enter into the spiritual kingdom
- Although Urvasi had adversely explained the nature of woman, Maharaja Pururava was very much attached to her, and therefore she wanted to give the King some concession by agreeing to be his wife for one night at the end of each year
- Bhakti means realization of God consciousness. And the symptom of God consciousness is that he is averse to all material activities. He has no interest
- Buddha preached nonviolence, taking pity on the poor animals. He preached that he did not believe in the tenets of the Vedas and stressed the adverse psychological effects incurred by animal-killing
- In adversity, everyone laments and becomes aggrieved, but by the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, a devotee, even in the worst condition, can understand that he is going through a severe examination by the Personality of Godhead
- It should be accepted that the acaryas are on the same platform as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such neither Krsna nor His representative acarya should be subjected to any adverse criticism by the neophyte devotees
- We cannot stop this movement. It is actually a fight against Maya. So Maya may also sometimes cause casualties in our camp. So, we must only thank Krsna and seriously dedicate everything for Him
- When we get Bangladesh visas and actually begin our preaching work there, then we shall be able to advertise and collect