Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
accelerate | accelerated | accelerately | accelerates | accelerating | acceleration
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Expedite (5 P)
Pages in category "Accelerate"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Karandhara proposes to establish a rival ISKCON Press in Los Angeles. This is a very good idea. It will accelerate my work
- Kunti said, "I would therefore prefer to live in distress than to lose You (Krsna)." When a devotee is put into a situation of distress, his devotional activities are accelerated
- The conception of four castes and four orders of life, as planned by the Lord Himself (Bg. 4.13), is to accelerate transcendental qualities of the individual person so that he may gradually realize his spiritual identity
- The scientific research for such an invention certainly requires a very good brain, but instead of inventing something beneficial to human society they invent something to accelerate death, which is already assured to every man
- The yogic process practiced by Prthu Maharaja at the time of death accelerates the giving up of this body while one is in sound health physically and mentally. Every devotee desires to give up the body while it is sound physically and mentally
- Their only business was to create enmity with saintly persons. Such activities can only reduce one’s duration of life. The demons accelerated the process and invited their deaths as soon as possible
- There are rules and regulations for accelerating your material possession, material life, similarly, there are rules and regulation for spiritual life also
- When a devotee is put into a situation of distress, his devotional activities are accelerated. Therefore, to show special favor to a devotee, the Lord sometimes puts him into distress
- When one is harassed by the invalidity of old age, various diseases manifest at the gates of the body. Sometimes one has to take enemas and sometimes use a surgical nozzle to accelerate the passing of urine