Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
abundance | abundant | abundantly
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Abundant"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- About His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) head was an abundance of curly, matted brown hair. His hair was disheveled because His body was dirty and not taken care of. He appeared as if He were haunted by a ghost
- Abundant honey can be obtained if the forests are protected. Unfortunately, in modern civilization, men are busy killing the cows that are the source of yogurt, milk and ghee, they are cutting down all the trees that supply honey
- If by chance we get an abundance of money, we should always consider that it belongs to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the spiritual world of Vrndavana the buildings are made of touchstone, the cows are known as surabhi cows, givers of abundant milk, and the trees are known as wish-fulfilling trees, for they yield whatever one desires
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The matter was settled, and to please the newly married couple Lord Balarama arranged to send a dowry consisting of an abundance of riches, including elephants, chariots, horses, menservants and maidservants
- The yogis should contemplate with full devotion the compassionate glances frequently cast by the Lord's eyes, for they soothe the most fearful threefold agonies of His devotees. His glances, accompanied by loving smiles, are full of abundant grace
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) possessed such an abundance of various kinds of milk products that they were throwing butter lavishly on each other’s bodies without restriction
- This is Vedic civilization. There is mention of so many things, that "The grains are in abundance and the trees are full of fruits. The rivers are flowing nicely. The hills are full of minerals and the ocean full of wealth." So where is the scarcity?
- When food grains are produced abundantly the farmers become financially stronger, and thus the capitalist becomes morose at being unable to exploit them
- When there is a population increase, it is the business of the Supreme Lord to feed the people. But atheists or miscreants do not like abundant production of food grains, especially if their business might be hampered